Activities available within the village to encourage
a community spirit.
- Coffee morning – held bi-weekly in the Village Hall on a Tuesday morning, 10:30 – 12:00
- Pilates – every Thursday morning in the Village Hall, 09:30 [intermediate] and 10:30 [beginners]
- contact Jo Douglas [01508-530261 or firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Tharston & District WI
- Social Club – held 1st & 3rd Friday of the month in the Village Hall, 19:00 – 23:00
- SSAFA – ssafa.org.uk
- South Norfolk Community Connectors – If you need any advice or help from the help Hub please contact Stephen Frosdick 07758139078
- Nearest Register Office. www.registerofficenearme.com
Universal Credit information.
Here is a link for parishioners who need to apply for Universal Credit and important information on applying